Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 213.344 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 19% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,547,024 (147,869 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)