Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17533.312 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,281,622 (2,069 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (28 minutes ago)