Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 47926.923 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 108% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,559,188 (€2,036) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)