Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34409.822 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,838,019 (€2,553) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (39 minutes ago)