Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.761 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,213,658 (158,562 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)