Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 282.471 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,559,754 (164,830 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)