Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3432.982 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 167% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 125,720,140 (Bs 36,621) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)