Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.762 IRR / VES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,340,363 (2,690,725 Bs.S.) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)