Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.850 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,706,570 (CH$979,154) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)