Cost of living in Užice, Serbia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.414 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,184,933 (124,423 Дин.) in Užice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)