Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.647 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,272,831 (¥208,692) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)