Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 36635.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 53% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,858,901 ($1,961) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (38 minutes ago)