Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 42000.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 56% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,378,324 ($1,819) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)