Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2017.349 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 45% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,470,453 (29,975 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)