Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1933.506 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,842,140 (33,536 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)