Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4804.099 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 107% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,262,731 (20,246 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)