Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4208.856 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,610,396 (19,865 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)