Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4864.122 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 100% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,138,617 (17,709 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (38 minutes ago)