Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.352 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 154% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,737,936 (₩2,864,886) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)