Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.690 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 149% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,653,711 (₩3,092,656) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)