Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.134 IRR / MNT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,344,035 (4,670,712 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)