Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.828 IRR / MNT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,904,278 (3,753,656 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)