Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.238 IRR / MNT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,313,123 (5,009,279 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)