Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.004 IRR / MNT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,428,576 (4,416,081 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (29 minutes ago)