Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.966 IRR / MNT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,137,606 (3,446,708 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)