Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 925.640 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,653,214 (44,999 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)