Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 617.557 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,351,936 (₨73,438) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)