Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9986.740 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,480,893 (R$ 9,661) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)