Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11374.763 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,786,743 (R$ 5,871) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)