Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.463 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 54% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 22,225,572 (¥74,218) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)