Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 301.027 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 53% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 18,914,693 (¥62,834) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)