Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 286.988 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 57% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 21,195,926 (¥73,857) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)