Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 386.096 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 43% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 25,981,161 (¥67,292) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)