Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 284.965 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 73% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,369,571 (¥36,389) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (38 minutes ago)