Cost of living comparison between Tyre, Lebanon and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.021 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 45% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,982,800 (3,376,762 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)