Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.034 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,178,453 (2,483,806 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)