Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 420%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32370.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,487,538 ($2,456) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)