Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18043.720 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,100,046 (3,220KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)