Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17873.091 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,477,697 (2,153KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)