Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17587.481 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,975,704 (3,240KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (35 minutes ago)