Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,556,087 (24,700,077 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)