Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.807 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,671,947 (24,174,375 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 300 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)