Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3646.516 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,736,309 (Bs 18,850) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (42 minutes ago)