Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,187,795 (Bs 43,285,449) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)