Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3249.715 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,363,023 (Bs 21,652) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (30 minutes ago)