Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11995.726 IRR / TMT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,271,730 (5,608 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)