Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10735.777 IRR / TMT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 70% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,102,405 (7,461 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)