Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.108 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,497,293 (352,314 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)