Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.437 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,436,893 (COL$3,976,832) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)