Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.322 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,634,559 (COL$3,725,686) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)