Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 617.647 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,496,249 (₨65,565) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (36 minutes ago)