Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.760 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,520,974 (COL$3,360,578) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (41 minutes ago)