Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.205 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,992,753 (COL$3,483,042) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (35 minutes ago)