Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.745 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,704,004 (COL$3,193,744) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)