Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 42460.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,166,780 ($2,312) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)