Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 374.051 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,238,522 (¥179,758) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)