Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10013.901 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,784,410 (S/. 4,273) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (23 minutes ago)