Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4852.425 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 177% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,418,551 (kr 23,374) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)