Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3821.447 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 138% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,147,263 (kr 30,394) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)