Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3839.089 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 234% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 130,450,014 (kr 33,979) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (38 minutes ago)