Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24285.372 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,358,748 (C$2,032) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (42 minutes ago)