Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 46525.293 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 48% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,024,940 (€1,527) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)