Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 25790.090 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 58% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,444,120 (2,731 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)