Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 32435.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,598,055 (1,344 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)