Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4800.157 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,817,138 ($b6,837) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)