Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 51131.990 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,514,491 (€1,516) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)