Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 937.536 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,176,601 (55,653 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)