Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9086.749 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,333,643 (5,319TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)