Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 33963.516 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 112% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,315,980 (€3,660) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)