Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,929,403 in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)