Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,013,935 in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)