Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 660.044 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,962,057 (руб 75,695) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)