Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.027 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,597,491 (руб 101,904) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)