Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 373.155 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 161% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 117,982,597 (¥316,175) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)