Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 301.097 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,191,522 (¥193,265) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (30 minutes ago)