Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.850 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,547,969 (¥210,889) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)