Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 300.460 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,228,708 (143,875 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (44 minutes ago)