Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 476.834 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,377,159 (₨82,580) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)