Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.443 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,645,876 (₨74,368) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)