Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.924 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 19% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,175,873 (₨71,788) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)