Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 582.845 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,762,992 (₨75,085) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)