Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 498.938 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 22% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,969,462 (₨76,101) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)