Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 542.033 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 19% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,537,236 (₨65,563) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)