Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 572.828 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,766,522 (₨90,370) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (42 minutes ago)